Thursday, October 6, 2005

Yippee!!

I just got back from WW and the results were better than I thought. I knew it would be good, I could tell from the scale at home. I even picked out normal clothes. By that I mean I wore a polo shirt and dockers not a sleeveless tee shirt and gym shorts. Didn't have the guts for jeans although now I wish I had :)

I was down 4.4 pounds! It's always nice to see that this works if you just DO it. Now I have to ask myself why I waited so long but I won't beat myself up over something that is done. Just please ya'll, keep me on track this time!

I'm going to post this and go to lunch. I DID skip breakfast and have had only water today so I'm ready to eat!

Wednesday's WW Journal

Daily Points Allowance: 28
Food Points used:       21
Points Balance:         +7

Activity Points Earned:  5
Activity Points Swapped: 0

Breakfast
2 cups V8 Low Sodium             1
6 oz Yoplait Light Cherry Yogurt 2
                      Sub-Total: 3

Lunch
BBQ Chicken shredded in sauce    6
2 Merita Lite Wheat HB Buns      2
Broccoli Slaw                    0
                      Sub-Total: 8

Dinner
Pork Tenderloin                  3
Salad                            0
Oven Grilled Veggies             1
Jello Fat free pudding snack     2
                      Sub-Total: 6

Snacks
2 WW Ice Cream Sandwiches        4
                      Sub-Total: 4

                         Total: 21

Note that I did not eat all my points. That is something I usually try hard not to do. I've seen over time that it is very important to eat all my daily points (but not necessarily all my weekly points allowance) to lose weight optimally. I know lots of people try to eat under their points and I'd like to encourage them to try eating all the points (assuming they are calculated correctly) and exercise and I think you will see  a larger weight loss. But that's just my two cents worth. The results speak for themselves however :) Of course I'm a guy and know how all you ladies out there hate the way us guys lose weight. Keep plugging everybody and let me know how you'd done this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Poppa Bear!!  That is awesome.  Ok I need to go back and reread because I missed what you are doing for exercise.  I am very proud of you - keep up the good work!

Hey btw, do those Yoplait's have Splenda etc in them?
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are down the 4.4 lbs.  It is so encouraging and motivating.  I went to the produce stand and bought lots of veggies and fruit. I have already noticed a difference in my hunger, and cravings.  It feels good to get that junk food craving out of my system. I walked around the shopping center after I was done shopping so got a nice little walk in, but will maybe do my exercise bike tonight. Talk to you soon!!!!!! 143!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you had such good results the first week you were good. But I would NEVER have believed you could lose so much after Lee's birthday celebration. But I'm glad.