Saturday, October 8, 2005

Not a bad day, not a particularly good day. It rained all day. I didn't exercise although I did have options available. I stayed within my points though....at least if I'm close with the points value of the salad I had with Connie when she wanted to go to Bennigans after I picked her up at the airport. There were a lot of other things I'd have rather had though which would have been far worse choices so that is good.

Here is yesterday's WW journal

Daily Points Allowance:            28
Food Points Used:                  28
Activity Points earned:             0 no exercise today :(
Activity Points swapped:            0
                     Point Total:   0

Weekly points allowance used:       0
Weekly points allowance balance:   35

Food Journal:

Morning
2 Breakfast Sandwiches              5

Midday
Salad (see entry yesterday)         4

midday snack
pork tenderloin sandwich            3

evening
Bennigans Kilkenny Chicken Salad   12

snacks
2 WW ice cream sandwiches           4  

               Total food points:  28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have will power... It is so hard for me to get the healthier choices at restaurants while staring at the pictures of the the other things and smelling them... Good for you for choosing a healthy choice!!!  So what am I going to have to do to get you to exercise????