Sunday, October 2, 2005

But he only turns 18 once right?

Yesterday was the "Family" party for Lee's 18th birthday. He is a very picky eater so food was pizza and cake. It was really good Pizza and cake too. I had a lot of it.

I'm not sure how to count my points so what I'm doing is saying I used up the 6 activity points I earned over the course of two walks during the day (hey I did do something right!), all my daily points and the rest of my weekly points allowance. That would be almost 70 points for the day (28 + 6 + 34). If that doesn't cover it then oh well. I'm going to do my best to exercise every day until weigh in on Thursday and to stick within my points. That is all I can do at this point. I know it'll be enough to get me at least a small loss. Probably I'll do pretty good and have all the women pissed at me :)

Hopefully this will show you that you can lose control one day and recover. We'll see what Thursday morning brings. I'll be back to the thursday morning meeting in part because Connie will be out of town and I prefer morning meetings anyway and in part because I've not seen Belinda in a while and don't want her to think I died :)

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lee!!!!!  Ahhhhhh PIZZA and CAKE! My two favorite foods!!!!  

Anonymous said...

p.s. How could any woman get pissed at you? The ones that do are idiots...you are way too adorable to be mad at. I am sure you covered all the points for the pizza and cake!

Anonymous said...

You have to be able to splurge for special occassions and then keep going. Just exercise it off and you will be fine. It is not like you will do that everyday. The weather is soo gorgeous for being outside now, once you get out you will want to stay out and walk or ride your bike... so don't waste the beautiful weather we are having.. you could even take some pictures to share!!!! I have been missing them.  Hugs!!