Friday, October 14, 2005

Thursday's food

As I said in the previous entry I didn't have a good evening for a few reasons. I went on a kind of mini binge. Mostly it was mini because there is not much left here that is really bad. I did stay away from the peanut butter for my toast (and oh how I was tempted) and stayed away from Lee's mozzarella cheese sticks, another temptation except that I was too lazy to cook 'em. Even when I binge now it tends to be healthy...this sucks! lol

I hope this wasn't the start of something. I want to do this. Not for me. I want to do it because I want so many others who've supported me for so long to stick with THEIR plan. So far I have not hurt anything much. I used 6 of my weekly points allowance. If I behave the rest of the week that will be no problem. Can I behave while out of town? (get your mind out of the gutter I'm too fat to get that kind of action! lol) I swear I'm going to try. I want to. I want to succeed at this.

Here is yesterday's food which I wasn't going to bother to post (even though it's not bad) but did because I will NOT give up. So YOU can't either :)

Daily Points Allowance:           28
Food Points Used:                 38
Activity Points earned:            4
Activity Points swapped:           4
                     Point Total: -6

Weekly points allowance used:      6
Weekly points allowance balance:  29

Food Journal:

Morning
Breakfast Burritos                             8

Midday
Applebee's Grilled Talapia                     7

evening
Chicken breast over rice with lf cheese sauce  6.5
Brocolli

snacks
3 nibblers cookies                             3

late night snack/binge
WW blueberry muffin                            3
1cup (est) fat free cottage cheese             3
Toast (lite bread) w/ simply fruit             4
Quakes carmel corn                             3.5


                           Total food points: 38

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can still remember the days when i just wished my late night snack binging would have been blueberry muffin, ff cottage cheese, toast, Quaker Carmel corn.....but noooooooooooooooooooo ... hang in there

Anonymous said...

<smacking you upside your head>  You didn't cheat bonehead, you used your flex points.  Granted you ate them at the worse time of day, but so what!  I thought you ate a dam side of beef the way you were talking.  And ya know, not for nothin but you are a sick and demented man if you think cottage cheese is comfort food! <vbeg>
Stop beating yourself up over this one.  Now behave!!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Um....that aint so bad at all!!!!   Re-read my entry and you will feel better!!!  Thank goodness you don't know how to screw up like I do!!!  :)

Anonymous said...

But peanut butter is very filling for me.  I can have just a tiny bit and it really helps get rid of the cravings and hunger pain.. yea yea I know it has all that fat... but it keeps me from nibbling all day long , I can't stand fighting hunger pains all day got to get rid of them or I will binge for sure.   But you know what works for you and you did great by resisting.  And you KNOW how I am about resisting cheese.. so you definitely have more willpower than I do.   But you did it.. you resisted and you made it through til the next day.  I am sending you a big hug.. so proud of you!!!  AML

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean by having a mini binge because there is noting left bad in the house! Somtimes when I feel I've binged it's because I went back and got a second string cheese, then a SF/FF pudding cup, then maybe had a WW snack bar!! LOL! But I understand completely what you are feeling and saying. MY hubby will say "you didn't eat anything really bad" but I tell him it's not so much what I ate...it's the fact that I kept eating and couldn't control the binge. It wasn't the kind of food , it was the binge itself that upset me more. You know why? Because I'm scared...I'm scared I will slip so far off I won't be able to get back like in times past. What if that late night binge becomes a habit like it used to be for me? For some reason it's in our make-up to comfort ourselves with food, any kind of food. So I think the best thing we can do is work hard to control it and try not to ever get to big headed to think we are past it. Talk about it when we feel we can't get ourselves out of it, and the other is to keep the bad food out of the house. Then when (not if) we do have our moment of slipping, we can't do too much damage to ourselves. Thank goodness it's the start of a new week...those always make me feel more secure! :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~