Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Day before weigh in

The scale looks ok and I should not show a loss. I'm a little surprised it's not lower but who knows what it will be like tomorrow at weigh in. This time last week I thought I was going to show a gain so I'm just going to shut up and post yesterday's data and wait for my results tomorrow.

Daily Points Allowance:              28
Food Points Used:                    26.5
Activity Points earned:               4
Activity Points swapped:              0
                     Point Total:    +1.5

Weekly points allowance used:         0
Weekly points allowance balance:     35

Food Journal:

Morning
Egg Beater Omlette w/lf sausage & lf cheese sauce 4

Midday
Ham Sandwich on lite HB bun                       3
FF Hot dog on lite HD bun                         2

Afternoon snack
1 small banana                                    1.5
1 peach                                           1

evening
Oven baked Chimichangas                           9
TCBY non-fat no-sugar-added juniorcup            2

evening snacks
10 items Quaker Quakes - Ranch                    2
1 WW round vanilla ice cream sandwich             2

snacks


                             Total food points:  26.5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I need the Chimichanga recipe and portion size PULLLLLezzzzzzzzzz.  ;o)
Stacy