Friday, October 7, 2005

I gave myself a bit of a treat after my WW meeting and went to the Ale House for the Jambalaya I love so much. I just estimated the points for it. I think I'm close. If I have bad results next week and everything else seemed ok then I'll make a note to take more points for it next time. It could easily be divided into two meals and I should have. Connie and I have had a side salad and split the Jambalaya before. I'm just rambling about my rationalizations here. You can see from my food journals for last week and my results that I can exceed my points and still get excellent results. Last week was my first week back on plan in a long time so the results are not typical but I would have lost some regardless. We'll see how it goes. I hope it doesn't discourage anybody. You'll see, as my weight goes down that I will start to struggle with the lowering points allowance and my weight loss will slow down until at my goal weight I will have a real struggle to maintain my weight and be happy with what i'm eating. That is when I'll need the most help from everybody.

Here's yesterday's WW Journal:

Daily points allowance:          28
Food points used:                28
Activity points earned:           4
Activity points swapped:          0
                     Point total: 0

weekly points allowance used:     0
Weekly points allowance balance: 35

Food Journal:

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Ale House Jambalaya (estimate)   20

dinner
oven grilled veggies with potato  4

snacks
2 WW round ice cream sandwiches   4

              Total food points: 28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how much you like your Jambaylaya, so I am glad you found a way to make it work point wise!!!