Saturday, October 1, 2005

Here are today's results:

Weekly points allowance left: 35

Today's Target points: 28

No formal exercise today.

Today's food:

2 breakfast sandwiches   5pts

 

Midday

 

Crispers Southwest Chicken Salad   10pts (est)

 

Evening

 

Stir fry with veggies and chicken 3pts

Cooked white rice, 1cup  4pts

 

Snacks

 

WW round Ice cream sandwiches (2) 4pts

WW Chocolate-carmel minibar (2) 3pt

 

Total 29

I was 1 point over today. New Weekly points Balance is now 34.

If anybody wants recipies for anything I cooked feel free to ask. I've given out the recipie for my breakfast sandwiches to several people so I won't repeat myself, if you want it and don't have it then ask. The stir fry is just whatever veggies turns you on, or that you have in stock, most are zero points and I try to use only zero point veggies. In this case it was squash, zucchini, brocolli, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, red pepper and garlic. I cooked it in a non-stick wok with a little Pam and added only some spices, in my case cajun ones but that's just me :)

Have I mentioned that I hate AOL stupid non-comforming HTML interface? I had my food info in a very nice looking table which pasted find but posted as a mess. Back to the drawing board on how to do that :( One of these days one of these entries will look good. For now you have to make do with the kludge I am producing, sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I don't do the points thing.. but am using a lot of the weight watchers theory and getting ideas from you.. WALKED a bunch today while shopping, and drank water, water, water...I feel great about how I did today. NO cajun spices for me tho!!. I am still experimenting and discovering new spices to work with. It is kind of fun trying out new recipies and being creative. But mostly I keep it simple.
143