Sunday, October 9, 2005

Much better saturday

This was a much better Saturday in terms of eating than last Saturday. I went ever so slightly over my daily points allowance but only had to swap out 2 activity points. Last week if you recall, and oh how I hope nobody does, I ate up all my activity points AND all my weekly points allowance on Saturday in the form of cake and pizza. Looking back though, and seeing how I still achieved the result I wanted, I'd give it a try again. Anybody want pizza and cake for their birthday? :)

Despite the weather remaining crappy off and on we still got in two nice walks. The first walk, right at our usual 50 minutes, was up to the BP Connect which is where the mornings apple fritter came from. At least when I eat junk like that I feel a little better if I had to walk up to get it...and it was yummy as usual.

The second walk was in the early evening when we couldn't think of much else to do. Turned out we were both really feeling like another walk. Once you get started and do it long enough it really does become a habit and something you actualy look forward to doing. I really like that. This one was only 40 min but was nice. We walked around the neighborhood. I can't wait for fall weather. You may not believe this but I'm betting you will see my walking time increase for a couple of weeks or a month or more when we get some cool dry weather here. It was like walking in a sauna yesterday. The upside is that you do work up a very good sweat...if you're into that kind of thing.

Hope everybody had a good Saturday and stayed on plan.

Here's yesterday's WW journal:

Daily Points Allowance:             28
Food Points Used:                   30
Activity Points earned:              7 50 min walk, 40 min walk
Activity Points swapped:             2
                     Point Total:   28

Weekly points allowance used:        0
Weekly points allowance balance:    35

Food Journal:

Morning
Apple fritter                                7

Midday
grilled chicken breast, 171 gm               5.5
4 slices Wonder Light Wheat Bread            2.5
2 slices Kraft FF Sharp Cheddar              1
lettuce, onion, tomato                       0
                                  subtotal:  9

evening
Burritos w FF beans,4% gb, LF cheese sauce   9

snacks
2 WW round vanilla ice cream sandwiches      4
2 nibblers cookies                           2
                                  subtotal:  6


                         Total food points: 30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am clapping!!!!  You got two walks in!!  Thanks for the cheese info. It is a good thing I don't like apple fritters.. I would rather eat a cheese danish, or cheese on my breakfast sandwich, or cheese omlette... I LOVE cheese!!