Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I had a pretty good day yesterday foodwise. I didn't really eat enough for lunch, the stir fry didn't stick with me that great. It was yummy since I love scallops and tons of veggies but I should have cooked rice and had at least a half cup of rice with it. It all worked out though with a good snack mid-afternoon. I kept to my points mostly, only having to swap out 2 activity points. That looks like it makes 6 activity points swapped out this week. You could also look at that as I'd used 6 points from my weekly allowance of 35 leaving me with 29, still a heck of a lot better than last week. The scale this morning was better than this time last week. That does not necessarily translate to mean I'll lose more than I did last week. I seriously doubt I'll lose another 4.4 pounds. I will be quite happy with 2 and any loss is a good lose, even a tiny one.

I'm getting a little nervous about my trip to Tunica in terms of eating. There is not a hotel with a kitchen available and the place i'm staying while nice i'm sure does not even have a fridge and microwave. I'll have to be VERY good at comped buffets (at least I hope the comp policy for poker players is generous enough to get one or two a day) I can do that though, just eating veggies. Buffet veggies seem to always have SOME butter on them but if you drain them well they don't seem too injurous. The problem will be avoiding much of the 'good' stuff. LOL. I'm hoping that Tunica has a Subway. That may be my saving grace. I can eat and get full on 7 points there. I can also do that once or even twice a day if I have to, at least for a short time. I'm not viewing this trip as a vacation of any sort so I won't, hopefully, be on a vacation eating mind set. Send me good thoughts on good eating next week I'll need all the help I can get! I should be still doing this journal though as I'm taking my laptop. I will post everything, the good the bad and the ugly. I still can't quite believe I'm doing this. The people at my WW meeting thought I was bonkers when I told them. None of them were prepared to have ANYBODY see their food journals. I don't understand that. If you eat good stuff why is it a secret? If you're not then there is the answer to why you're not losing more :) I don't think they liked me saying that :) I still maintain it's true...just maybe not politically correct.

And now before I ramble on all morning here is my WW journal from yesterday.

Daily Points Allowance:           28
Food Points Used:                 30  
Activity Points earned:            4
Activity Points swapped:           2
                     Point Total:  0

Weekly points allowance used:      0
Weekly points allowance balance:  35

Food Journal:

Morning
2 Breakfast sandwiches                5

Midday
scallop Stir fry (no rice)            3

Afternoon snack
6oz Yoplait Light Boston Cream yogurt 2
WW Blueberry muffin                   3

evening
Mashed potatos (203g potato, garlic,
                1/4c FF chick broth   2.5
147g(uncooked) BS Chicken Breast      3.5
108g broccoli                         0

Evening snacks
Quaker Quakes Ranch (30)              5
2 mrs fields nibblers                 2
2 WW Round vanilla ice cream sand     4


                  Total food points: 30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok fess up, what exactly is a breakfast sandwhich?  Is it a yummy "diet" version you have whipped up, or are you just eatting the real deal and it happens to be low in points, what?  Tell me!  ;o)
Stacy