Saturday, October 29, 2005

Friday's Food Journal

I had an excellent day Friday. I was over a tad on points but did it pretty much on purpose. I was in a great mood all day and it helped to behave. Even though I was over on points a bit I didn't do anything really bad. The worst was having too much of the Jalepeno Ranch Dressing with my salad for lunch. I just LOVE that stuff! The ten points for that salad and dressing is an estimate but it seems to work out.

If you can handle the sodium of canned soups I highly recommend Campbells Chunky Fajita Steak soup. It was really good. It's so nice to have soup weather here! I just can't eat hot soup when it's hot out. Now I have hopes of a few days cool enough to wear a sweat shirt and eat soup although there may not be many days that are cold enough for both at once. This is Florida after all!

Here's yesterday's food journal:

Daily Points Allowance:             28
Food Points Used:                   31
Activity Points earned:              6 (2 walks totaling 80 min)
Activity Points swapped:            -3
                     Point Total:   28

Weekly points allowance used:        0
Weekly points allowance balance:    35

Food Journal:

Morning
2 breakfast sandwiches               5

Midday
Crisper's Southwest chick salad
   and dressing                     10

evening
4 1/4 oz cooked bnls, skinless
 chicken breast                      4
Simply potatoes southwest hashbrowns 2
1 cup Campbells chunky Fajita Steak  2
1 WW round van ice cream sand        2
                   
snacks
1 WW round van ice cream sand        2
2c V8 low sodium Veggie juice        1
1c FF cottage cheese                 3


                 Total food points: 31

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I don't like the meat in canned soup...it tastes I dunno...sorta canish? But I will take your word on this one and give it a try. I do love warm soup and a cold day.

If you get the chance to meet Linda (Lin N Pooh)  she is going to be in Florida...I don't know where you are in regards to DIsney...but if you get the chance do it..she is a FABULOUS person...I just love her to death!!!

Keep up the good work YODA baby!  ;)

Anonymous said...

I am trying to stay away from the canned stuff because of the salt, but don't always succeed.  I do love a good soup on a cold day though. I will just have to get creative and make some from scratch. Hmm can't remember the last time I made anything from scratch!! LOL. But I loved those southwest hashbrowns last time you fixed them.. I need to remember to get some of those.