Monday, October 3, 2005

I stayed within my points on Sunday and Connie and I took a nice long walk, 60 minutes, on the Cross Seminole Trail. I was gonna take pics, I took the camera...but I didn't take the memory chip. Duh! Next time.

Here's my journal results:

Breakfast
   1 banana                             2
  
LUnch
   3 fat free turkey hot dogs           2.5
   3 Light wheat Hot dog buns           4.5
   1/2 can del monte Rio Grande Veggies 2

Dinner
   Potato Salad                         2
   BBQ chicken shredded in sauce        6

Snacks
   1 WW round vanilla ice cream sand.   2
   1 Baby Ruth bar                      7

Total                                  28

Exercise
   60 min brisk walk                    4

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am going to majorly geek out on you here - I am SO glad that you took my challenge and that we are going to do this together and I am even more happy about the fact that you are doing WW flex "with me".  It really helps to see what others that are following the same plan are eating - sometimes I get a reality check that YES you can eat that when I have been depriving myself of a certain item (like canadian bacon - THAT was a glorious day when I found out that we can have that and basically a good amount of it. <g>)
Anyway - I am glad we are going to do this together and my all means beotch my butt out when I mess up and I will gladly return the favor.  <G>
Stacy
P.S this journal was an awesome idea, I'm glad you did it.

Anonymous said...

BTW how many points are you allowed?

Anonymous said...

At my current weight of around 238 lbs  I get 28 points.

Anonymous said...

A 60 min brisk walk??? Wow I am impressed. I am still working my stamina back up after being quite seditary, but I am getting there. I need an I-POD to have some tunes to walk to... but you will have to show me how to work it!!!!!!  Why does everthing have to be so complicated??  Keep up those long walks. AML!!